Human Rights Policy - Meepo AB
We commit to respect human rights in our supply chain, operations, and in the communities in
In practice, we strive to:
- Adhere to the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights (UNGP)
- Prohibit discrimination, child labour, forced labour and trafficked labour.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions, fair working hours, fair wages and benefits.
Identifying our human rights risk and impacts
We work to systematically identify, assess and manage human rights risks and impacts.
Our salient risks are:
- Related to future possible supply chain in the areas of suppliers’ working conditions and
local communities and environment, in particular in high risk countries.
- Related to our clients current and future in connection to their impact on human rights.
Managing our human rights risk and impacts
Our aim is to continuously improve our ability to identify, assess and manage human rights
is an ongoing journey and will be driven not least by raising the awareness of human rights
issues among our employees and other stakeholders.